GTV6 Fuses?

My car will barely start each morning and I have to re-charge the battery
daily.......something aint right!  It is a 6 month old "Optima" and works
fine in the van, so either my charging system is bad or I have a power drain
overnight. My question, the first 5 fuses (from the drivers side over...US
model!) all have power even with the key out. Is this right?  I don't have a
book so I'm not sure what they go to. Could someone with a GTV6 let me know?
It has not stranded me yet! But it turns over real
ssllooowwwwww..................

Mark Smith
Layton  Utah
84 GTV6   Currently.....ahh forget it!