FS: 164L wheels & tires

I have a set of 164L Speedline wheels in almost perfect condition for sale.
The wheels are fully clearcoated in as-new condition with no fading,
scratches, or evidence of curb surfing.  All balance weights were attached
on the inside of the wheel.  The wheels are mounted with Yokohama AVS
intermediate tires, size 205/60ZR-15.  The tires have about 20k on them,
but were rotated at regular intervals and show even wear.

Asking $425 or best offer.  Prefer local sale to those in SF Bay Area
environs, so I don't have to ship these muthas.  A set of original lug nuts
(refinished in silver) is also included.

Chris Robyn
Berkeley, CA
'84 GTV-6
'91 168