'91 164S - FS

This has been the most dependable and fun car I have owned, mechanically
very good except for climate controls (new stepper motor assembly included).
130 Kmiles - 95% highway, brand new V rated tires, car still accelerates,
handles and brakes like new and will do 150 mph.
Excellent interior, body not so good - perfect from B-pillar forward, both
rear doors are damaged and there is some damage to the wheel wells,
especially on driver's side.  I have located good doors ($150 pair) but lost
the lease on my current residence and with the housing market the way it is
here I am not sure I will have a garage by the end of the month.
Texas car all it's life - no rusty fasteners.  Here is the deal; $2800 and I
will drive the car up to 1000 miles from Austin, TX.

Jay Reddy
512 723 9469