63 Guilia Brakes

One additional comment should be made, that is the difference between the
Gerling/Lockheed disc brakes system used in the late 63-early 64 series as
opposed to the ATE system used since then.
I've raced with the the 64 Gerling disc system with great results for years.
The pad size is ENORMOUS compared to the ATE and I've had zero problems. The
only drawback is the unobtanium nature of the disc.
Don Queen