trouble posting...another solution

With any luck, this is my first successful post since moving to
Oklahoma.  I tried everyone's various ways of posting, but it was in
vain.  Richard Welty suggested getting rid of my "virtual business
card."  That's sort of a default alternative to a .sig file on the
Netscape email tool.  Anyway, unbeknownst to me, it travels as an
attachment, and clearly digest majordomos don't let attachments through
the doors!

- -Rod