Summit Point Vintage Races

(Ob disclaimer: I've no commercial interest herein.)

For mid-Atlantic Alfisti, this is just a reminder of
this weekend's (May 13-16) 8th annual "Brian Redman's
Jefferson 500" at the scenic 2-mile, 10-turn Summit
Point Raceway near Charles Town, West (by God) Virginia.

This is always a fine event, featuring a tasty selection
of Alfas and other Italian marques (including, last year, an
immaculate late-1950s Testa Rossa roadster). Capital Chapter
AROC usually has a corral on Sunday. It's 25 bucks for
all four days or any fraction thereof (including pit and
paddock), and campung is both ample and free.

All in all, it's an excellent time machine.

For details, directions, track map, etc., see
http://www.summitpoint-raceway.com
or the Bill Scott Racing web page (URL escapes me)

Cheers,
Stephen Moore
'69 roundtail

End of alfa-digest V7 #700