blink-blink

     Doug wrote:
     no, both front & rear bulbs still blink, but the left turn signal
     blinks yust like it would if one of 'em was out...rapid-fire!  any
     suggestions?

     Doug, I think that rather than one bulb being out causing rapid
     blinking, you have too much of a load on the flasher unit. Since the
     cheaper units work on a thermal effect, greater current draw will
     cause faster heating, causing faster blink rate.
     I would suggest that a higher wattage bulb was used as a replacement,
     causing the faster blink rate on one side. Check your bulb types side
     to side.
     Len