Re: alfa-digest V7 #694

In a message dated 5/6/99 10:41:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< my M3 has no soul. The lease is up in about a
 year... I'm already looking for the perfect Milano Verde to replace it. >>
I understand where you are coming from.  After driving a 3000GT for 8 months
I "gave it up" to my wife without a whimper when I'd finished repainting the
Verde.  The 3000GT has no soul, no feedback.  Just looks and speed, but you
can't even tell you are doing much!  And I hated the lack of an elbow rest on
the driver's door.  The Verde is much more fun to drive, and more
comfortable, too.

		Bill Sims