Giulietta parts wanted

Hi Old Alfisti,
Any idea where I might buy a functional windshield washer pump for my 750
Sprint?  Mine had enough deposits in it to put a cylinder head to shame.
Naturally it is functionally frozen and the rubber cylinder inside is
petrified.  If unavailable, is an electric conversion the common
alternative?  I already thought of substituting one from an early MGB, but
the shape and design of the mechanism makes it unworkable.
I would also be interested in a rebuild kit for my mechanical fuel pump that
includes a properly shaped rubber diaphragm.
Cheers, Peter