FOR SALE- For Momo Rims - Vega's (honeycomb shape) with Alfa Rome o emblem

Alfistis, I am advertising the sale of center caps specially made for the
Vega style, honeycomb shaped MOMO rims that came on most Alfa's during the
late 60's up to mid-late 70's.  Most of you like myself had no center caps
left as they were plastic and had the MOMO inscription on them.  I have
custom manufactured magnesium center caps with the Alfa Emblem etched and
raised with two tone color all clear coated and professionally done.  Price
$35/USD + ship and handling/ cap.   If you are interested pls contact me and
I will send you an image of what you would be buying.

Best Regards,

Abe Evreniadis,MBA
Senior Business Consultant, INTRIA
Tel: 416-304-4209 Fax: 416-980-7948