Re: Electromotive ECU's

My position on this is use the one that a lot of OEM's and professional
racers use.  This happens to be the same one I use...  the HALTECH.

 www.haltech.com.au
or 972-831-9800 for info from the US offices

They are sold and serviced by quite a few places and the new E6S (updated and
more drivers) is under $1000 US.  It controls your entire engine management
from spark to fuel, including the electronic fan, and many other things.

On other brands, I had an ECU manufactured by Accel/DFI, but could not get a
good tune out of it. It was a $2000 piece of trash.

No financials etc... just found this one to work as described.

Jon
Dallas Texas