Re: Alfetta vs GTV6

	I don't have any factory data on the subject, but I can tell you
that the alfetta has a slight bit more space in the trunk due to a smaller
gas tank (~12 vs ~17 gallons) and the jack being stored in the engine
compartment.
	Re: folding the seats down, I assume you are refering to the rear
seats? Unfortunately these are fixed. The gas tank resides between the rear
seat back and the trunk space, but you could get a little bit more in the
trunk by removing or modifying the parcel shelf. I think what you really
need is that 164 wagon.

- -Obie

Tacoma, Washington
'78 Alfetta GT