HELP: Milano Power Steering Pump & Driveline Vibration

Hi,

    Does anyone know the replacement seal for the Milano ZF power steering pump? I emailed ZF America twice but had no response. Apparently  this seal
kit is also the same for another Volvo. Had the part number somewhere but I lost that sheet of paper! Great!
    My driveline seems to be vibrating at around 1200-2000 rpm. Makes no difference whether the clutch is pressed or depressed. The funny thing is
SOMETIMES, especially after I park the car for a long time the vibration disappears only to come back a few minutes later, which is very strange. I took
out the clutch a few weeks ago to have it balanced. The Bolts and washers were kept in pairs to avoid imbalance. What I did not mark though was where
the driveshaft met the clutch yoke and which bolt goes to which hole. Driveline vibration is reduced but that intermittent vibration still bothers me.
It's not too bad but it's enough to bug me.
    Please HELP!!!

Thanks!

Zamani