re: WTF Fiberglass replacement bumpers

>There was some discussion on this a few weeks ago, but I didn't
>see a source for the replacement fiberglass bumpers.  Is there a
>source now, or are these no longer manufactured?

I bought mine from Alfa Ricambi in 1997. The person I spoke with told me
that they had just received in a new batch and that they were a relatively
low-volume item so they occasionally ran out, but they were still in
production.

I seem to recall the pair of them cost me about $400. They're pretty
nicely made and with a little finishing work will certainly look as good
if not better than the original baby buggy bumpers at 20 years of age.

Godfrey