The ratpack-relay cycling & recycling team

Fredino (the one in Florida) sent me the following message:

"John, I'm not sure of what's going on but I submitted an ad for Don 3 times
in the Digest and it has not appeared.  Can you try it please?"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Fredino,

Please do me a favor.  I am disconected from the digest temporarily. Could
you insert this for me?  Grazie Mille.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

FOR SALE;  New Old Stock, in mothballs 31 years.  Original heavy knit
cycling jersey used by 1968 Portello employees cycling club official
team.  Red, of course, white embroidery AlfaRomeo script, green
quadrifoglios on sleeves, and "C.C. AlfaRomeo" embroidery.  Size 3
Italian, seems medium to me.  "C.C." Club Ciclo" ( Cycle club) was
referred to internally as "Circolo Ciclo" ( Cycling Circus).  Was a gift
to me in 1968 from a team member who worked in the vehicle homolgation
group.  I have no idea the value of such things, but you may feel free
to make an offer.  I certainly will not need it in Florida nor would it
be appropriate on my Buell S1.  I know that some of you are cyclists,
and maybe would appreciate an heirloom.  I may still be reached in MI at
my lectric mail <aeros@domain.elided>.

Don Black  "il fossile"

John here again. If you can't get through to Don at aeros@domain.elided try Fred
at ferdinando.di@domain.elided and if that doesn'y fly try me, my carrier pigeons