re: Subject: Crunched Milano Woes

I had a Milano & a GTV-6 hit and had to go through "their" insurance
company.  I found that ajusters have access to the sale price for
Alfa's, the problem is "if" your car was in Mint cond (with a new head
gasket or rebuild 2k ago)  your car might be worth the extra 30%-40%
above the "average" price the ajuster comes up with.  I was always
calm and waited them out. They usualy want to settle the claim so
stick with a fair price and ask them to "replace" your car with one
of equal condition.  They never want to do this and will come your
way.

good luck

Robert