Motronic Spiders

Well since I'm now the proud owner of a white '93 Spider Veloce (and about
to burst with excitement) I'm naturally interested in what all other owners
are interested in... getting a few more horses out of it :)

So far the car has an Ansa rear muffler... the Stebro center section goes on
as soon as it comes in (hopefully this week).

Has anyone used a K&N free-flow filter in this car? How about the ones that
International Auto Parts sells?

I'm particularly interested in making the car sound a little meaner...
hopefully the exhaust will do that.

Ideas?

Thanks,
- -Glenn