Re: Yellow Konis

> I'm just curious, Jeremy, as I have just purchased a set of Koni Sports as
> well and expect to use them on street and track without adjustment beyond
> out-of-box.
>
> These shocks are, of course, widely adjustable; however, why are you
> adjusting the damping rate?

I was playing around with the adjustment settings after I found out how "easy" it
was to pull the shock arm in and out. My rear shocks (Spax gas filled) are very
stiff, but the konis (out of the box) were very loose in comparison. I then
picked up an old koni red shock and found it to be stiffer than the yellows (both
set to either least or most damping).

All this was measured by hand, but I'm not sure that is a good measure (although
I expected the yellows to be stiffer than the reds)??

regards,
Jeremy