Valves and Guides Needed - urgently

My GTA Jr race car rebuild has come to a grinding halt and unless I can get
a set of exhaust valves and guides, it appears that the car won't run at
"May Madness" our annual race meeting due in 2 weeks. On checking we find
that both the valves and guides are marginal for re-use in a race engine.
Valve specs are - stem diameter 8.4 mm, Length 107 mm, Head diameter 41 mm.

The valves that were in the engine are of two different types; one has the
ID "LIVIA FS", and the 3 others  "EL 5076".

If anyone can direct me to a source it would be much appreciated.

Les in Wellington, New Zealand