Milano Verde ABS problems

I went through this with another Verde about 3 years ago, but now it's
happening on my 'from new' Verde.

The symptom is the pump runs a lot, or apparently, not at all sometimes.  I'd
like to think its just the pump, or maybe the accumulator not holding
pressure, but it could be the control unit.  Since each one is expensive, I'd
like to get it right the 1st time.

There was a web page that had diagnostic and troubleshooting techniques for
the ABS - does anyone remember where it is ?

And, does anyone have any ABS system parts for sale ?  II'll check with APE
once I have a handle on it, but it never hurts to line something up.

Thanks in advance.

Dave Westphal