KONI Yellow shocks

Hi All,

I just bought a pair of KONI "Yellow" shocks for the front of my Alfasud (Alfa 33 front end). I was adjusting the damping strength, and
comparing to an *old* pair of koni red's that I have, and the red's seem to be much stronger than the yellows? (ie. its much harder to pull
the reds in/out than the brand new yellows, on the same setting).

Do I have a defective pair of koni's here, or is there more to it than that?

regards,
Jeremy