Alfa 164 turbo & Factories outside Italy

Hi John,

    The 230bhp figure is hypothetical. And I was also referring to specificaly the Alfa
1995cc motor. It's definitely possible for one to buy a new 164 TS and have it put out
230 bhp with a turbo. My friends GTV6 3.0  has 237bhp. You won't find that in Fusi or
whatever. Because he modified his car 8-).

Keith,

    Yes, the Alfasud 1.5 (4-dr single carb) and the Alfetta 2.0L were locally assembled
in Malaysia (CKD). The Giuliettas and alfasud Ti were CBU units.. Last model for both
was 1984. The Motronic was an import version. My dad had a 1979 Alfetta 2.0 which was
imported and had cloth interior. Most reliable car we ever had and he can't stop
praising that car. Back then we also had Alfettas as Police cars.
    And also from my brochure of a 1993 155 2.0 TS, which I believe to be the earliest
model, it says that the 155 came with the 1995cc engine. It never used the 1962cc
engine.

Zamani