Re: alfa-digest V7 #658

In a message dated 4/23/99 7:51:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< From: "Evreniadis, Abe" <Abe.Evreniadis@domain.elided>
 Subject: Electronic Ignition Kit Wanted for 74 Spider w/weber carbs

 Fellow Alfisti's, I would like to get some advice on changing my point
 ignition system to an electronic ignition. >>

Abe, I'm running the Ricambiplex electronic ignition.  It is fairly
inexpensive and maintenance-free.  It does not produce any more hp than the
dual point ignition it replaced (that is, before the distributor wore out...)
but was super easy to install and works fine.

			Bill	Sims

			Virginia Beach