Re: Alfetta Clutch Slave Cylinder

In a message dated 4/23/99 6:51:06 AM Central Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

> . the clutch hydraulics were =
>  working perfectly well, in spite of the bubbles, and I wonder if other =
>  reports of Alfetta clutch slave bleeding-difficulties have also been false
=
>  alarms?  =20

I have found on my 79 Sprint Veloce that the normal bleeding procedure will
give enough pedal to operate the clutch....barely.  It will be soft.  After
24 hours of use the system seems to self bleed and return full clutch
authority.  I no longer worry about it.

Jerry in Houston
79 Alfetta SV
83 GTV/6