Giulia Gear oil and Jr. Z part wanted...

I have owned and restored more Giulia and Giulietta's than I can remember.
I'm on my 5th or 6th  5 gal. can of Shell Dentex. It seems to work really
well. Why mess with a good thing? You can get it from your Shell Oil Dealer,
(as late as last spring, anyhow). I seem to remember that the change in sincro
styles was in '67, I have owned Giulia Supers with each kind installed. There
was a tag on the case specifying which gear oil to use.
	On another note; I am looking for a seat latch for the drivers seat of the
'70 Jr. Zagato I am in the process of purchasing. I will buy a whole seat if
necessary, or I've got lots of trading stock for 101 and 750... contact me off
line if you can help.
	Happy Roads,
	Bill Gillham
	bgillham@domain.elided