FrankenSpider - One Week on the Road

I'm very pleased with the car so far. I've put about 400-450 miles on it
so far, gotten used to the punchy and revvy engine, and have put together
a remarkably short list of 'niggles' to get taken care of. Top of the list
is to replace the headlight switch as it's tiresome to have to keep
jiggling it on the road to keep the lights lit at night, and second is to
fix the speedo cable and get a working speedometer. Other small niggles
are not amounting to much, just a little adjustment or finish work.

Since the time and opportunity presented itself this morning, I dropped it
up at the shop to get this stuff done and to have the oil changed.

All in all, a most pleasing car. Driving the MR2 home from the shop was
interesting: FrankenSpider is not only just as responsive, it's
significantly torquier and faster! My perspectives are shifting... :)

Fun fun fun, the grin goes ear to ear...

Godfrey