Available parts and car

  Send mail to mime@domain.elided for more info.

- ------_=_NextPart_000_01BE8B93.D2666000

The items below have not all been priced, as it takes too long. I intend
to buy the GTV, but the owner prefers to sell all his inventory (shown
below) at one pop. So, e-mail me offers for each of the parts shown
below, and if I can make it work, I will buy the package and part out
(pun intended) the parts and sell the Duetto. This inventory comes from a
real afficionado who no longer has the time to keep up the stable. He
wants the collection ( or pieces of it) to go to Alfisti who will give
them the care and use they deserve.

Partial inventory:

Cars:
67 Duetto
73 GTV 2000 (reserved for me)
Mario Andretti Edition 1975 Alfetta parts car or tube frame special only

Parts:
1300 motor complete - 1 Solex
1750 block only
1750 head reconditioned at machine shop
1600 motor complete - 1 bad cylinder -seized ring
2000 Alfetta motor /tranny /rear end complete in cancer body shell(see Cars)
a few 1600 heads in useable condition
1 1600 GT Junior tranny - perfect synchros 1973
1 1600 GT Junior rear end - not LSD as far as I know 1973
rebuilt 1600 water pump

1965 Guila Spyder interior Red panels, carpets, etc - no seats

Cromodora Fergat expensive factory option alloy 14 inch rims
'really' widened steel rims for the GTV with Michelin boots

a few extra sets of webers
3 or 6 DCOE 45's - big Webers with short stacks
Racing headers for 1750 or 2000
Lots of steel rims, some original 15" Pirelli Cinturant tyres - the perfect
vintage touch
Duetto steel roll bar
odds and ends like gaskets, window winders, 2600 front side lights, a few
lenses
Lambo Espada tail lenses (same as a 1750 Berlina, so why not boast a bit!)
a wooden steering wheel or two
brand new tune up kit for a 2000 - dist cap, plugs, points, etc.
a few grilles and many AR badges
shop manuals, Alfa Romeo shop bulletins (predominately 1960's)
various books, Owens, etc

- ------_=_NextPart_000_01BE8B93.D2666000--