Last new X1/9 sold in the world

Ah, but did they buy a brand new car after April 4th, 1999?  That was the date that I purchased a
still new, never before titled 1987 Bertone X1/9 with 139 miles on it.  Therein lies the catch.
It's not the last car made, but the last one anyone purchased brand new :-).
David McDaniel
'81 GTV6
and a slew of others :-)
Chatsworth, GA