Russ Neely
Oklahoma City (center of the universe)
A bunch of Alfas and a couple of tow vehicles

In a message dated 4/20/99 8:27:42 AM Central Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<<
 Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 21:37:16 -0400
 From: David McDaniel <hoser@domain.elided>
 Subject: whiny little complaint

 exactly as it states, this is a whiny little complaint.  When I get the
digest,
 one thing I like is the ability to read the menu at the top and find out if
there
 is anything interesting or particularly applicable to my car.  When it simply
 says "RE: Alfa Digest V7 #649", you have to scroll all the way down and find
the
 article and find out if it's anything worthwhile to you or your car.  It just
 takes a second to adjust the subject line, and makes it easier on everyone
else.
 Just my 2 cents.  Thanks, and have a nice day :-)
 David McDaniel
 '81 GTV6 2.5
 '87 Bertone X1/9, the last new one sold in the world
 '82 Fiat X1/9 VS   #110/500
 '81 Fiat X1/9 DSP
 '99 Mazda Millennia S