RE: Milano rear wheel bearing question.

> finally after a long weekend and a fair amount of pain, I put it in.  The
> initial test drive reveals.... Exactly the same symptoms.
> (Aaaaaaarrrrrrrgg)  Did I blow the diagnosis?  Can leaving a wheel bearing
> in the garage (not heated) for the better part of two years cause damage?

The other possibility is that the noise is brake rotor related--a warped
rotor rubbing glazed pads may get worse as the rotor heats up.  I had badly
warped rear rotors and rear calipers that wouldn't stay in adjustment--made
a hell of a moaning noise.  On the front of a GTV-6, loose bearing
adjustment and a warped rotor will give those symptoms with directional
steering input.

Chris Attias
'84 GTV-6