Nor-Cal Paint

For a top notch paint job, I would also recommend Andy Shank. I have
seen several examples of his work and it is excellent.

Since I am a long way from Berkeley tho, I have used Marsellis Auto Body
in Belmont. He is on Old County Road, South of Ralston. he has done both
of my doors, and is about to do the nose of my spider. Very nice work.
Rich is there on Saturdays, does no advertising, and does not even have
a sign out front. He doesn't do off the street, drive in work. Only word
of mouth. He can be reached at 650 592 1520. The address is 1150 Old
County Road, right next door to Marvin Gardens, a great hamburger, and
pizza place.

Bill Bergman