My lucky day

It must be my lucky day.
I finally received new power steering hose for my 92 164S.
After 10:30 pm I decided to replace it, finished at 12:00 midnight.
No more leaking.  I took it for a spin. Wow ! I really missed the
engine, it just love to rev, and the heavenly music it creates.
Coming back, I redlined every gear from 1st to 3rd when getting up
on deserted 85 freeway, then let it relax to 5th gear.  After a while,
What's that flashing light behind me !  !@%$#, I got my second ticket
of the year !

Karl 92 164S
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]