whiny little complaint

exactly as it states, this is a whiny little complaint.  When I get the digest,
one thing I like is the ability to read the menu at the top and find out if there
is anything interesting or particularly applicable to my car.  When it simply
says "RE: Alfa Digest V7 #649", you have to scroll all the way down and find the
article and find out if it's anything worthwhile to you or your car.  It just
takes a second to adjust the subject line, and makes it easier on everyone else.
Just my 2 cents.  Thanks, and have a nice day :-)
David McDaniel
'81 GTV6 2.5
'87 Bertone X1/9, the last new one sold in the world
'82 Fiat X1/9 VS   #110/500
'81 Fiat X1/9 DSP
'99 Mazda Millennia S