Re: bodywork/paint in NorCal Bay Area...

Hmm, gray instead of silver ... Sounds like my car! =8^0

I've been recommended to Dave at "Beautiful Car" in Mountain View by
several people. I've been by his shop and been impressed with the quality
of work there. His phone is 650 965-2277.

I've not had any work done by him yet so I cannot speak of the experience
working with him personally at this time, but he seems a good fellow and
was helpful/willing to answer questions and let me poke around a bit.

Godfrey