Suspension woes addressed

Hi,
Further to my last posting. AR Ricambi has now realized that they sent the
wrong springs and are sending super sport rear springs.  And yes, those are
racing springs mounted on the front of my Spider (it says Veloce, but we all
know it is really a Normale), so they will come off and the super sport
front springs will go on.  Now all that remains to be seen is who will cover
all the extra shipping costs and the second mounting of the front springs.
BTW, while the car was on the hoist we decided to replace the exhaust system
and the hanger bearings.  The exhaust will either be Ansa or Stebro
depending on what is available this week and price.
Once again. Thanks to all for the suggestions.

Kim

'79 Spider still in the air
'97 Honda baby hauler and Cheerios shorage container.