Re: milano ARC

This sounds like a problem with the brake light switch.  This switch is
tested in the
open and closed positions, and the ARC STOP LIGHT and BRAKE will light if
there
is a problem with either switch position.  That's why the switch has more
than two
wires connected.  Mine had a problem with the "on" position, and the same
warning lights would go on whenever I pressed the pedal.   Bulbs, grounds,
etc.,
 nothing seemed to fix the problem, yet the brake lights always worked fine.
Finally
 put in new switch, problem gone for good.

My Milano just had the clutch pivot bolt failure.  Classic fatigue, probably
accelerated by no grease on the pivot.  Funny fail safe mode, the clutch
still worked with about
10X normal effort.  Gives me a good excuse to drive the spider!

Harold Downey
87 Milano, 69 Spider Veloce
Austin, TX