Re: Giulietta register

Hello Willie,

There is sometimes confusion regarding the Giulietta Register.

1/Chris Boles ran a Giulietta Spider Register in the '80's, but I got no
response to mail to his last known address

2/The Giulietta Register is alive & healthy with an increasing number of
US & Canadian members. The Register website is at www.giulietta.com &
has membership details - you can now subscribe using Visa/Mastercard

3/ Leslie Hegedus runs/used to run a Giulietta SS Register, but I've
lost touch with him

Hope that this is of help

Tony Stevens

In message , Wille R Scandinavia <veloce@domain.elided> writes
>I wonder if Christopher Boles is on the digest? Is the Giulietta
>register active, the link appears to be out of order. Anybody who
>knows.
>
>Saluti         Wille R
>http://www.veloce.alfaromeo.org
>http://www.come.to/veloce

- --
Tony Stevens    http://www.alfastop.co.uk
ALFA STOP, POBox 50, Belper DE56 1AS, UK
Tel: +44 (0)177 382 2000
Fax: +44 (0)177 382 1900