which Redline product?

Godfrey had written
<<  had a bad experience with Red Line gear synthetic gear oil. I used it in
 my Toyota MR2 on the recommendation of a friend in the service department
 at a local performance shop. I don't know what exactly the incompatibility
 was, but the synchros simply stopped functioning entirely three days
 later, >>

 What Redline product did you use? They have several different products for
different applications and the problem here may not be the fact that it's a
Redline product, but that the wrong product was used.

Ed at Caribou Imports, Inc.
a very satisfied Redline user and vendor
www.caribou.cc