Re: alfa-digest V7 #632

Hi Peter,

Cosentino is a strange guy.

I don't quite understand what he's about myself, though I did
successfully get a downpipe for my super from him.  But as it
turned out it didn't work right (I was trying to get pipe which
were a bit taller to fit a 2-liter motor).  Now, if he was
truly an expert than he would have been able to tell me that.
I haven't bothered to try to return it to him.

All I can say is that it arrived as promised in a timely fashion.

Good luck,
Dan