Mea Culpa!

As the one who inadvertently started the whole pun war by misspelling
handle (or was it handel, damn, I can never keep that straight and it
looks wrong both ways!) I want to say that I haven't enjoyed a thread
so much in a long time. Did anyone archive that? My brother-in-law is
the orchestra manager at the SF Symphony, and I think he might really
enjoy those (due to the context, anyway. Classical types have been
tossing those back and forth for decades).

- - Jack

danp - see what you started?

| Jack Hagerty                |    "If this rocket stuff is so important    |
| Robotic Midwives, Ltd.      |    to you, so be it. Just be careful and    |
| Livermore, CA		      |    don't blow yourself up. I suppose there  |
| jack@domain.elided   |    are worse hobbies!"                      |
| (925) 455-1143 (voice/fax)  |            - John Hickam, October Sky       |
|        ARA #97, NAR #55105, LUNAR #002 / TRA #3943, Aero-PAC #168         |