Looking for that transaxle syncro repair article

It seems that I have screwed up. I thought I had saved it and I hadn't. The
one I am looking for was a really good write up on doing the syncro repair
on a transaxle car. Two of the more noteworthy names on the digest wrote to
the AD to say that it was a good piece. Anybody have a copy they can
forward? I searched the archives and none of the three posts have good,
great, second, syncro, rebuild, repair, transaxle and I even tried shorey
just to cover the bases...:-)

Carson Damm
Ft. McMurray, Alberta
Canada