GTV6 Rear Bumper - Gran Tourismo?

Greetings Alfisti,

    The rear bumper on my GTV6 is looking worn and ugly, with some dings and
an ill-fitting rubber sleve on top.  I am considering getting an aftermarket
fiberglass bumper.  AR Ricambi sells a fiberglass replacement bumper (part
#AL5191) and they also sell a GTV6 Gran Tourismo body kit part by part, with
the rear bumper being part #LS208.  They didn't have any photos of these
parts.  Any recommendations?  Anyone have any photos of a GTV6 with the Gran
Tourismo body kit on?  Thanks in advance.

Nicholas Apostoleris
84 GTV-6
95 Moto Guzzi Sport 1100
98 Ducati ST2 (currently on probation)