Parts for 146

Hi All

I have recently bought a 146 (1.6i Boxer Engine) and am on the lookout for
aftermarket parts to improve and modify my Alfa.  I cannot for the life of
me find any suppliers in the UK.  Does anybody know of any suppliers and
magazines that feature Alfas that are available in the UK. Parts that I am
after are Performance Exhaust, Suspension Kit, Engine Tuning Options and
Styling Parts.

A Problem that I have with the car is that when you start it up the ABS
light comes on and then goes off a second later.  Sometimes when you are
driving the ABS light comes on and stays on and sometimes it is fine.  Has
anybody come across this problem before.  Other than that the car is a
dream to drive and I am very happy with it.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks

Jason Williams