e-commerce-the future

A few months ago, I inquired about prices for spare parts for my spider.
The amt of the parts I wanted to order was quite considerable. From a
person who is halfway around the world from most of the suppliers, I
rely on e-mail 100%. From about 7 suppliers mostly from US, only 3
replied, one said he cannot fulfill the order and said I might inquire
in the future for other parts. the second one gave me a quotation and I
immediately placed an order thru email asking them if i will send my
credit card# thru email or fax as their web site was not secure. I
waited for about a week and no reply, I faxed my credit card # and ask
them to reply by email, still no reply. I finally gave up and ordered
the parts from Ramzi of Vicks Autosport. They processed my order and
gave me the status of remaining orders all by email very efficiently.
They will get all of my future business concerning Alfas because they
took time and effort to answer their emails.

Bert Merced
74 spider