FW: CD to HTML

Alan,

The statistics:

For the 1750 CarDisc:	184 Meg
For the Duetto Disc:	95.8 Meg
For the 164 Disc:	205 Meg

However, depending on the way one's drive is partitioned, they can take up
a lot more space than that. This I discovered when I went to the properties
panel to get the above figures.

Actual space used on my space-inefficient ~1.8gig partition:
1750 Disc  - 469,138,456 bytes
Duetto Disc - 220,823,552 bytes
164 Disc - 627,900,416 bytes

Your results may differ.