Museo Storico

Hi

We went there about 18 months ago. It is not very well
signposted (and the road the gate is on is not named
either). We were there for a few days and hired a =

car, and this might well be your best solution. I think
we turned off the autostrada onto a normal road and then
off to the left a couple of hundred yard along. This
takes you 200yards to a security gate, and we were
directed through to a car park and then proceeded on
foot to another gate into a small square in front of the
admin block.

A taxi is also possible, but Arese is a fair way from the
city centre.

You will need your passports as a 'deposit' for the ID
badges to get on site. I would recommend that you
check they are open on the day you intend to visit.

All the best

Keith