Non-Alfa For Sale

I really need to sell this!

    1991 - Mercedes Benz 190e 2.3
    Automatic, Air, Abs, Sunroof, etc....

    Pearl Black on Black
    108K - Mostly Highway Miles

    New Rear Brakes last weekend.  New Rear Tires

The only thing that does not appear to be functioning properly is the
radio- a new CD player would be nice.  No dents or large scratches, no
cuts in the interior, Non-smoking car.  I can provide pictures upon
request.  The car is located in Sacramento.

Blue Book is aprox $12,500 -  I need best offer over $9000.00

Kelly M.

End of alfa-digest V7 #619