Wanted 1994-1995 164LS or S

In Los Angeles area, but willing to look much farther. I would like to buy a 1994 or 1995 164LS or S in good condition.  I have had a 1991 164L for the past 4 years, but it now needs some major engine work so I am looking at the possibility of upgrading before it's too late.

I remember being in contact here in the Los Angeles area a few years ago with someone who brokered / sold Alfa 164 and Audi S4/quattro. Now that I could use his help I can only remember his first name 'Bob'. I have called all the Alfa repair places that I know, and some of them have at least confirmed his existence.

I hope that someone on this list can help me with either a reference to a 94 or 95 for sale, or at least the name/number of this 'Bob' broker. If possible email directly to frank@domain.elided

I'm not near ready to be an EX alfa owner yet.

thank you

frank clementi