New car... no Alfa

Although I love Alfa's, and plan to drive one (new or old) as long as I
live. I think if I had to drive a non-Alfa it would have to be the 1999
Audi A4 Quattro 2.8. I saw a beautiful one the other day: royal blue,
tan leather, MOMO rims, etc. With a 2.8L V6, and all-wheel drive I'm
afraid it'd kill my Milano in a wet corner (dry corners.... now there's
a different story!) Still lacks the uniqueness of an Alfa though. Just
my $0.02

   -Chip Mutza
     89 Milano
  San Diego, CA