an apology

	I need to apologize to Joel Hailey, Centerline and the Alfa Digest
readers.  I sent a note that could be considered critical of Joel and
Centerline to the whole list in error.  I intended it to go only to Joel.  I
apologize for my error.  My dealings with Centerline have always been
favorable.
	I sent the same request for a parts quotation to five different
vendors, all of whom are active or often mentioned on this list.  I got only
their on line catalog, which did not have the information.  The one usable
response I got does not have the lowest price, but came from a vendor who
probably does have the most experience racing Alfas.
	My conclusion is that E Mail is not the way to request information
about Alfa Parts.  Apparently no one reads their E Mail.
	Joel, I will call tomorrow and order some non racing parts I need.
Maybe that will help make up to you for my error.
Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City